About Small Cells World Summit
Avren’s Small Cells World Summit 2013, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, is the largest small cells event in the telecoms industry. With the largest gathering of small cell international delegates in attendance at the 2012 summit and 30 exhibitors, Small Cells World Summit 2013 is poised to grow even further, with 40+ exhibitors and 550 delegates.
In 2012, Vodafone, Orange and Telefonica O2 chose our stage to make major announcements that have shaped the small cell industry for the coming year. There are plenty of exciting news, deployment announcements and technology at display, so make sure you mark your calendar to be in London this coming June!
Small Cells World Summit 2013 will feature:
- 40 exhibiting companies
- 70+ expert speakers from throughout the ecosystem over two streams
- Backhaul track – How will the increasing number of deployed outdoor small cells shape backhaul requirements, and what solutions are out there for immediate deployment?
- 550+ key decision makers, influencers and innovation drivers attending from the most relevant and sought-after organisations
- If 2012 is anything to go by…Meet delegates from 50+ countries and over 200 companies
- Live technology demos and product presentations and deployment announcements from leading operators
- The exciting Small Cell Forum Annual Industry Awards and Gala Dinner, the biggest event of the year for small cell companies!
...AND MUCH MORE!
Interview with Simon Saunders, former Chairman of the Small Cell Forum, at Small Cells World Summit 2012
50 operators have already trialled or deployed femtocells; small cells will become an essential part of every operator's LTE network plan, and it's only at Small Cells World Summit where you will meet a qualified audience of senior level influencers and buyers of small cell technology.
Raise your profile amongst this thriving and rapidly expanding global community of practitioners and strategic leaders.
Who will you Meet?
The Small Cells World Summit offers unprecedented opportunities for attendees to network with 550+ representatives of leading operators and manufacturers from across the globe - all under one roof.
Join peers who are trialing and deploying small cells as well as specifying and selecting systems and devices to complement their 3G and LTE RAN planning strategies.
Small Cells World Summit 2013, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, is billed to be the largest small cell focused event in the industry.
The event provides a unique opportunity for the industry to take the pulse of the small cells market and identify emerging business opportunities.