Welcome to Small Cells World Summit 2014
Following the success of our 2013 summit, Avren is proud to announce the return of the Small Cells World Summit, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum. The event will be taking place from 10 – 12 June 2014 at Excel, London with a key focus on outlining the vision for the future of small cell deployment.
There’s so much happening on site including:
A large scale exhibition
Venue owner presentations from transport, retail, stadia and enterprise
Operator drinks reception
Industry awards ceremony
3 conferences: Small Cells, Small Cells Backhaul and Carrier Wi-Fi
4 seminars: Transport, Retail, Enterprise and Stadia
New for 2014
- Bigger and better – More case studies and a larger conference programme remit, taking a look at trial and deployment case studies and multimode small cells, 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi.
- ROI ROI ROI – key focus on monetising your small cell investment, case studies from leading operators on their most effective revenue generation strategies
- Location – with a growing interest in Avren’s World Summit, we are expecting to welcome over 1000 attendees and have consequently moved to the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, London!
- CTO panel – Keynote CTO panel discussion with the visionaries from the leading telecom operators
- Small Cell Forum – Avren’s Small Cells World Series are in EXCLUSIVE partnership with the Small Cells Forum who will discuss major updates on metrocells, Release 3: Metro
50 operators have already trialled or deployed femtocells; small cells will become an essential part of every operator's LTE network plan, and it's only at Small Cells World Summit where you will meet a qualified audience of senior level influencers and buyers of small cell technology.
Raise your profile amongst this thriving and rapidly expanding global community of practitioners and strategic leaders.
Who will you Meet?
The Small Cells World Summit offers unprecedented opportunities for attendees to network with 1000+ representatives of leading operators and manufacturers from across the globe - all under one roof.
Join peers who are trialing and deploying small cells as well as specifying and selecting systems and devices to complement their 3G and LTE RAN planning strategies.
Small Cells World Summit 2013 Show Highlights
Show highlights from Small Cells World Summit 2013, which took place in London, 4th - 6th June, 2013; featuring contributions from Carole Mayhew (Avren Events), Gordon Mansfield (AT&T / Small Cell Forum), Eric Levander (Intel), David Swift (Alcatel-Lucent), Art king (Spidercloud Wireless), Bruce Haendel (Picocela) and Adi Nativ (Radwin).
Small Cells Research, by Alcatel-Lucent
Online Networking Tool Sponsor