About Small Cells World Summit
Small cells are now an integral part of every operator’s future strategy to ensure quality of service and quality of experience. As you may know, operators are now looking at different business cases to augment their cellular network to handle the growing data requirements.
Studies have shown that the addition of small cells in cellular network is not only assisting in offloading data but also ensuring better coverage and higher mobile broadband speeds. Following the success of our 2013 summit, Avren is proud to announce the return of the Small Cells World Summit, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum. The event will be taking place from 10 – 12 June 2014 at Excel, London with a key focus on outlining the vision for the future of small cell deployment.
Recognising the momentum behind small cell deployments, the Small Cells World Summit is globally renowned as an ecosystem event with key representatives from various stakeholders coming together to meet, network, learn and discuss the most recent developments in this sector and best practise strategies gained from trials and deployments across the globe.
New for 2014
- Bigger and better – we are adding new streams to the agenda! (Download the brochure for more info)
- ROI ROI ROI – key focus on monetising your small cell investment
- Around the world in 3 days! – Case studies from operators across the globe: MENA, APAC, Americas, Europe
- CTO panel – Keynote CTO panel discussion with the visionaries from the leading operators
- Small Cell Forum – Release 3: Metro, major updates on metrocells
Infographic - Deploying Metro Cells means Thinking Differently
Please click on the image below to view the Small Cells Infographic - Deploying Metro Cells means Thinking Differently.
This infographic details Metro Cell Deployment, Site Aquisition, Partnerships and Backhaul.
Infographic - Four Step Approach for Deploying Metro Cells
Please click on the image below to view the Small Cells Infographic - Four Step Approach for Deploying Metro Cells.
This infographic details the simple, 4-step approach that should be adopted when deploying metro cells.
Small Cells World Summit 2013 Show Highlights
Show highlights from Small Cells World Summit 2013, which took place in London, 4th - 6th June, 2013; featuring contributions from Carole Mayhew (Avren Events), Gordon Mansfield (AT&T / Small Cell Forum), Eric Levander (Intel), David Swift (Alcatel-Lucent), Art king (Spidercloud Wireless), Bruce Haendel (Picocela) and Adi Nativ (Radwin).
The next event in the series will be Small Cells MENA 2013, taking place 7th - 9th October 2013, Dubai, UAE.
Small Cells World Summit 2013 featured:
- 40 exhibiting companies
- 70+ expert speakers from throughout the ecosystem over two streams
- Backhaul track – How will the increasing number of deployed outdoor small cells shape backhaul requirements, and what solutions are out there for immediate deployment?
- 550+ key decision makers, influencers and innovation drivers attending from the most relevant and sought-after organisations
- Delegates from 50+ countries and over 200 companies
- Live technology demos and product presentations and deployment announcements from leading operators
- The exciting Small Cell Forum Annual Industry Awards and Gala Dinner, the biggest event of the year for small cell companies!
...AND MUCH MORE!
Register your interest for 2014 now!
50 operators have already trialled or deployed femtocells; small cells will become an essential part of every operator's LTE network plan, and it's only at Small Cells World Summit where you will meet a qualified audience of senior level influencers and buyers of small cell technology.
Raise your profile amongst this thriving and rapidly expanding global community of practitioners and strategic leaders.
Who will you Meet?
The Small Cells World Summit offers unprecedented opportunities for attendees to network with 700+ representatives of leading operators and manufacturers from across the globe - all under one roof.
Join peers who are trialing and deploying small cells as well as specifying and selecting systems and devices to complement their 3G and LTE RAN planning strategies.
Small Cells World Summit 2014, in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum, is billed to be the largest small cell focused event in the industry.
The event provides a unique opportunity for the industry to take the pulse of the small cells market and identify emerging business opportunities.